MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE?

 Mommy knows to keep my snackies close at hand!  She has them in a purse that hangs on a shower curtain hook from her computer table.  All my treats are in there...when I want some, all I have to do is sit beside the purse, look up at her...then she puts some in my little bowl on the table next to her.
Well, I guess you could say I am a little tiny bit spoiled.  Wishing all of you a wonderful week filled with sweet treats!

12 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Miss Hope you have trained your mommy so well.

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, Cozy Cottage!! It's a beautiful day here at the edge of the world and I hope your day is beautiful too. And if you can't spoil the ones you love, you can you spoil?!?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh wow, Miss Hope! That's a fabulous purse full of treats! You are a very lucky Sphynx. :)

Terri said...

I'd say you did a very good job training your human :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Jan hides our treats. We can't imagine why! We would never help ourselves. Except maybe ... no, we better not mention that.

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL who could resist that cute face?

The Florida Furkids

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are not spoiled at all, Hope! This is just how it should be.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hope, you should be spoiled and it's your mum's job to spoil you!
MOL!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Unknown said...

That's a great system! Good for you

da tabbies o trout towne said...

miss hope...ewe haz yur mom sew total lee traned.... ewe shuld get like an award....AWESUM !!!! ♥♥♥♥ a grate week a head two ewe ♥♥♥

Rene said...

Wow, that's a well-trained human!

M. K. Clinton said...

Spoiled is another word for loved. ♥ My dogs would eat through my bag so you are being very polite. Thank you for stopping by the Bayou with thoughts and POTP this week. It ruly made a difference.