MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

JUST ANOTHER PURRRRDY FACE....

 Mommy chased me with the flashy box again...but I would not look at her...so she snapped away anyway...oh well...not too bad in my avoidance department.
 Keeping my paw on my Lapdaddy...he is getting better with each day...it has been such a long road...I know one day he will be able to walk all by himself again...until then, it is walking with his chariot buggy and his walking stick.  Today we are going to watch lots of football and mommy is going to make meatballs in pasta sauce...hope I get to lick the spoon.

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Miss Hope, we are happy that Lapdaddy is improving even if it is a slow process.
We know having you with him is great medicine.
Rather than licking the spoon, we purr you get a bit os those meatballs :)
Purrs to all at the Cozy Cottage!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

KitKat said...

It's great to hear your Lapdaddy is improving Miss Hope. We're sure you had a big paw in his recovery.
Meatballs are our Mommy's favorite. Yum Yum!
Have a super day watching football. We hope your teams win.
Sending love and hugs to all at the Cozy Cottage.
Angel Normie, Mika, Sasha & Grady Lewis

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thank you for the update on your Lapdaddy. We were wondering how all of you are doing.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Thanks for letting us know how your male human is doing. We purr lots and lots for him.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

miss hope....way kewl yur dadz doin better !!! HOORAY !!!
N forget a bout that spoon, tell yur mom ya wanna bowl oh sauce &
meatballz for yur veree own !!! ♥♥♥