MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

BUMBUS BUMBUS BUMBUS...

How I wish I could play with you...but mommy says you not an average bee...you are a bubble bee!
 so all I can do is wave at you...

 hey...don't fly away...I won't hurt you
 I am glad that the white lavender makes you so happy...
 watching you play in the branches makes me happy!

7 comments:

Anita B said...

Happy Sunday, Cozy Cottage residents. Thank-you for the lovely pictures. Happy day for the bumbles, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hope, that is the great thing about having lovely flowers in your yard.
They attract all sorts of interesting life!
Too bad Mr Bumble Bee could not stay, but we think he has many more calls to make.
We hope you will have a wonderful Sunday ay the Cozy Cottage :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those big bees are so much fun to watch!

Terri said...

What fun to have a Bumbly so close! We bet you see a lot of Bumblies and Flutterbys on the lavender :)

Tina T-P said...

Does she squeak or chitter when she sees a bee like that - Sinda used to make the best noises at things outside the windows! Happy Sunday! T.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What excellent photos of Hope and the bumblebee!

Rene said...

Oh Miss Hope, you should only watch bumble bees. They do great work (and can be ouchie)!