MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

DAFFY DOWN DILLY...

 Oh how happy I am to be able to go outside again...the daffodils are blooming again!
 I just lay myself down, roll over, stick all four paws up into the air and smell the warm springtime air...hey was that the first bee flying by...come here you and tell me some of the latest buzz...

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a beautiful day, Hunny Bunny, and so many more to come....

Anita B said...

So very beautiful at the Cozy Cottage today. Thank-you for sharing your warm spring day.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

throw yer paws in da air like yoo jus don't care

The Swiss Cats said...

Beautiful day to go outside ! Purrs

Terri said...

Spring has sprung, Hunny Bunny! We know you'll enjoy your daffodils and sunny day :)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

That looks divine, Hunny Bunny! We're anxious to start getting some springtime here in Oklahoma, too.
XOXO