MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

A FAVORITE SPOT ON EVERY PURRRRSON...


I love to sit on my mommies shoulder while she is playing on her little notebook...when I sit with my Lapdaddy, I love to bury my face inside his warm hand.  You can see my scars if you look close...I should demand a purple heart!

7 comments:

Poppy Q said...

You are such a good help sweetie. We love that you like to snuggle with your mom and dad. I am afraid that I am not a very smoochy girl.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I like standing on the back of my human's chair when she is working sometimes.

Rene said...

Oh you are such a sweetie to give everyone equal loving.

Lorraine said...

Ah what a sweet photo of you both!! Unfortunately my cats like to walk across the keyboard and lid down on it (putting the computer into "coded" situation from which I cannot escape). It makes my "main IT guy" really grumpy to have to fix it. Fortunately Miss Hope is polite and sits on your shoulder!! And that is such an adorable photo of her with Lapdaddy too.
Thanks for the ahhhhhhhhhhs today.
Hugs,pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Hope, you are such a special kitty!

Terri said...

How wonderful you help your mommy when she's working on the laptop. There is nothing like snuggling Daddy's hand when you're snoozing :)

Roberta said...

You have the best vantage point on Mommy's lovely shoulder. I like that you are keeping Lapdaddy's hand warm, too. You don't need a purple heart, Miss Hope, cause yours is already made of gold.