MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, August 10, 2012

OLYMPIC HIGH JUMP GOLD MEDAL WINNER...

 Here I am launching myself over the pole to win the gold medal at the Olympics!
The landing was a 10...so I gave high 5's with my paw all around!

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh so ADORABLE. Not only did you win the gold Hunny but I think the photographer you caught this action should win a gold medal too! I love love love this. It made my day. Thanks so much for sharing.

Hugs, pets and purrs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Beauty and talent! I'm amazed lovely lady! Congrats on your medal!!
Marian in Houston

Rene said...

We give you a 10 for style and performance!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Definitely a gold medal! And yes, to the photographer too, for catching you in action!

Sparkle said...

Wait a minute! Oh, never mind... I'm not saying nothin'!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! Look at that jump!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Brilliant and a gold for sure... You are adorable.. Hugs GJ xx

Roberta said...

Mommy is so clever with the camera, Hunny Bunny. High 10!

Asta said...

Congwatoolations fow that well desewved Gold medal
'you have puwwfect fowm and it was a spectacoolaw jump!!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Shaggy and Scout said...

Wowee!!!!
What form!!! And so light on your feet!

LP said...

Your "jump" is at a very interesting angle Hunny Bunny! :)
We like your high five. You seem sweetly very proud of yourself :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Purrfect, Hunny! Gold medals all around. Purrs.

Laura & Taffy

Oui Oui said...

What an excellent job! You are a 10 in our book.

Thanks so much for stopping by with condolences on the loss of my mother. Its such a comfort to know there are so many kind and wonderful people out there who care. Your support has helped make this a little easier to bear. Thank you so much. Take care and God bless you.


Purrs,
Paula & the Twinkletoe Tails Gang

Unknown said...

Brilliant high jump - worthy of a gold medal!

Mrs Mac said...

LOL I had missed this post! What a great leap! And what gorgeous toes! I would like to sniff them and go worra worra worra on them!