MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A LITTLE WALKABOUT THE ROSE GARDEN...

 Even when it is really hot outside, I love to be in the shade of the garden plants.
 Here I am under the Eden climbing rose bush by the mailbox...
 The second bloom is not as full as the spring one, but the colors are so pretty.
I just like it when mommy comes to be with me because then I feel safe from Scrappy Cat...she boxed me on the ear last week and made it bleed!  I am such a sweet kitty and do not understand why she hates me so much!  I share everything I have with her...

12 comments:

Jenna and Sissy said...

Some kitties are bullies! We are glad your mommy keeps an eye on you when you are outside.

Sparkle said...

It sounds like Scrappy Cat lives up to her name - you need to stay clear of her, Hunny Bunny!

Rene said...

You have beautiful roses! We are sorry Scrappy Cat doesn't like you. She has a hard life outdoors.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Maybe Scrappy Cat isjust jealous. She doesn't understand that if she would just calm down a bit, she could have all the love you get too.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You enjoy the garden and Mom will protect you!

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Oh, sweet Hunny, we know you just want to be friends with Scrappy! What can she be thinking, boxing your ear like that? Ah, very pretty roses! They go well with you, Hunny. Purrs.

Laura & Taffy

Mickey's Musings said...

Dear sisterkitty, we see your poor little ear booboo!! We are happy your Mom is protecting you in your beautiful garden!!
Mom is also looking forward to cooler temperatures, though not the shortening of the days.
Give some special purrs to Karla and Lapdaddy from us :)

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are so unbelievably beautiful!
Bad ole Scrappy Cat!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You are so beautiful among the roses.

Roberta said...

You are just as beautiful as those roses, Hunny Bunny. I'm glad Mommy was there to protect you from SC.

Unknown said...

Dear Hunny,
I think she is jealous of you! You have a beautiful garden and I love to look at it!
Kisses
Kozmo at the Cat from Hell

Lorraine said...

Oh Scrappy Cat is just that -- scrappy. If he/she were able to be less feral and let a little love into his/her heart, life would be so much easier. I'm sorry she hurt you Hunny but you must forgive her as she feels like an outsider and also that she's protecting her turf. Life is hard on our outdoor kitties but I'm sorry she makes your life unhappy at times. Even my indoor kitties have enemies amongst the group and it hurts me to see it.

Healing pets and purrs,
Lorraine