MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I WILL BRING AN ACTION!

Mommy I will bring an action if you do not raise the shade so I can look out the side window!   There is bird TV to watch and I have to keep an eye out for Scrappy Cat in the front yard.....what do you mean NO!  The sun will burn the leaves of your African violets??!  The sun isn't even shining to much...it is winter after all.  I thought this was MY window!  Hummmmph....I think I will pout a little bit today...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

We are lucky. we has the window (that used to be the plant window) for us now. Mommy moved all the plats to a different one.
Kisses
Nellie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We love looking out and about on the window too--and today we are getting some sunshine peeking through. Perhaps tomorrow for you

Shaggy and Scout said...

Looks like someone has to move the violets. Immediately, if not sooner!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE love your pouty face!

Nerissa's Life said...

You need to explain to your mom how you (and your viewing needs) are far more important than any old african violets. I have the same kind of problems with my peeps.... especially that first one. Hmmph!

Sparkle said...

That window is important - those African violets can be moved!!!

Roberta said...

Hunny Bunny, you're as purrty as Mommy's African violets. Can she move the window instead of the violets? :-)

The Florida Furkids said...

We think Bird-TV is more important than any silly plants. We whap the plants in the window when they are in our way.

The Florida Furkids

Mickey's Musings said...

What?? You did not get your way????
Oh dear! Maybe you can sit in another spot.Maybe you can sit on a soft blankie too. Keep working on your Mom, she just may give in a bit ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger, Treasure and JJ

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We don't blame you for wanting that shade opened!