MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BLISSFUL PLACES AT THE COZY COTTAGE...

My happiest moments are out on the warm patio settled down in mommies lap...then as the dust of the day gives way to the dusk of evening...I cuddle up on my sweet Lapdaddies chest and listen to his heart beating...
Tell me about one of your blissful places...

14 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aww, Miss Peach, that's such a sweet post and pics.

Our blissful places are in our little garden, under the hostas or curled up on the lawn chair!

Trixie said...

Miss Peach you look very blissful. My blissful place is on my deck snoozing under the plants.

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a lovely post Misses Peach - and what a lovely comment when you are sitting on your Lapdaddy's chest. We both love sitting on mum while she is watching TV.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a special blissful place . My blissful place is on the big bed!

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Tooky and Fanny both say that their blissful place is on the left and right side of their human when she is sleeping. They cuddle up as close as they can and purr in unison. I have to admit that this is my most peaceful place, too.

Sparkle said...

My blissful place is on my human's router. I am a bit of a techie kitty, not as warm and fuzzy as you, Misses Peach!

Roberta said...

You're such a sweetie, Misses Peach. Just seeing you curled up and sleeping is pure bliss.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Misses Peach! Those do sound like wonderful places! We have a lot of blissful places at our house, because ours are wherever our mom and dad are at.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lovely post, Peach!
Our blissful place is on mom & dads big bed. We all do our best sleeping there.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Lovely post Miss Peach. My blissful place is on my Mommy. It's so wonderful, I sometimes moan a little. MOL!

We love LUNA said...

Well in this moment I'm enjoying the sofa here, near my mommy! :)
Love your pictures, you are adorable!
Enjoy your favorite places there,
purrs
LUna

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hello my darlin' Misses Peach! I do ask for forgiveness for not visiting in so long. You look oh so comfy! My blissful place is anywhere with a kitty or two or five on my lap!

Love, Auntie Deb

Lorraine said...

Baby girl, do you have the life of Riley or what!!! Good for you. All our cats have to take turns!!
Enjoy,
Lorraine

Goodies for Man and Cat said...

Very cute photos! LG Tina