MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MY NEW BRUSH...






Mommy got me a new brush so I can sharpen my face on it. I LOVE to do that because it feels soooo good. Santa was good to me...yesterday I slept from 2 in the afternoon until 10:30 at night without a single wake up. Mommy kept thumping me with her head to make me move...I wonder why? We were both pretty inactive because mommy's back is all hurty again. She didn't even do anything to it...just while she was brushing her hair...out it went. Well that means no new years eve rumpus for her...just laying around like a cat...hey that's not so bad! Watching Mannheim Steamroller and the ice skaters on DVR for the 10th time!! We wish you a wonderful slide into the new year tonight...Cole will be here with us...that makes us all happy.

24 comments:

Sparkle said...

I know you will have a wonderful New Year, Misses Peach, because you are ringing it in with Cole!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy New Year my dear sister Miss Peach!!

Kea said...

Miss Peach, we're sending lots of purrs your mom's back gets better soon. We're sorry it went out again.

And we wish you all a very happy new year; we hope 2011 brings an abundance of good health, laughter, joy, and love!

Catsparella said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Miss Peach! >^..^<

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hello our beloved Misses Peach! You are beautiful! Happy New Year's Eve!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

happee noo yeer piki

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy New Year! I hope there are many opportunities to use that new brush and happy memories built for everyone!

Luna und Luzie said...

Einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr und alles Gute, Glück und Gesundheit für das Jahr 2011!!!

Steffen hat ordentlich Knallzeug gekauft und die Katzen haben sich schon mal versteckt....

I´m looking forward to your letter.
I think my letter is stuck between the years because I was late this year with sending off !

Liebe Grüße
Stefanie

PS: Gute Besserung für deinen Rücken !!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We wish you all a very Happy New Year Misses Peach.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Lorraine said...

Oh I loved the video of you with the brush Ms. Peach and I could hear you too! What a delight. And be sure and head butt mommy in thanks for your new brush. She's so good to you but I know you deserve it.

All my kits want to sleep a lot lately, and me too! It's the cold of winter when we are supposed to hunker down and rest up.

I am SO sorry about mommy's back. What a sad thing to happen on New Year's eve.

Loved all the cute kitties today too!

Purrs and healing hugs to mommy.
Lorraine

Jacqueline said...

We hope your Mommy feels better soon...We are very grateful for your friendship this past year, precious friends...We wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year filled with love and joy...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!I am so sorry to hear your Mommy's back went out again. But being you and Karla are just layin around--ask your Mommy to write me an email-- It's has been a few months since I have recieved one,& I miss that so much!It would make me so Happy! - Also Misses Peach- Did you & Mommy Karla & Lapdaddy watch the young Victoria dvd yet? I am so anxious to hear how you liked it- & would very much be happierest too, if you could just call or email me just onest in a a while.xo-Valery,Stormy & Happy the singing Canary xo

The Island Cats said...

Happy New Year, Miss Peach!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A very Happy New Year Miss Peach.

purrin
xoxox

Anya said...

Happy New Year!!
We wish you a joyful life
full of healthy, happiness and pleasure :)

Hugs Love Anya

Kareltje =^.^=

Betsie =(^.^)=

Katnip Lounge said...

Happy New Year!

Here's to a healthy(er!) and happy 2011.

Yr pals, The Katnip Lounge Kitties

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy New Year! Wishing for a better 2011!

Pellie / Penny said...

From all of us to all of you - We wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Purrs,
Genghis

Hugs,
Penny and Sir Knight

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
My Sweet Wife Kitty :) I wish you and all your family much love,peace and happiness in 2011!!!!
We will all purr for your Mom so her back will be OK.
Gee...Mom checks me when I am sleeping too :o heehee
Purrs & Kisses Mickey Moonshine

Chesney Cats said...

Wishing you & your family a healthy, Happy New Year!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Happy New Year from us. FAZ & Birks

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy New Year to all of you in the cosy cottage, Dear Peach.
Mom is back from her sisters funeral and we are happy to see 2011 come in.

Just Ducky said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!