MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A COZY COTTAGE SCENE AT SIX O'CLOCK




Sleep...glorious sleep...we can never seem to get enough of it at the cozy cottage!

13 comments:

We love Luna said...

Bonjour dear friends,
It's so nice to see you all fine , enjoying the peaceful and cozy cottage!
Beautiful pictures!
purrs
Luna

The Dutchess said...

Sleep well dear Misses Peach,we wish you beautiful dreams...

Big hug
T.D and company

Hannah and Lucy said...

Two beautiful ladies taking an early evening nap - just perfect.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Misses Peach & Hunny Bunny, you both look just lovely. Sweet dreams.

Anonymous said...

Wishing both of you beautiful girls very Sweet Dreams!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Looking pretty cozy Misses Peach!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Aw you both look so cute snoozing! We are sure you had wonderful dreams, being in such a perfect cosy cottage as yours!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We didn't notice Hunny in the first picture!
And you, dear Peach, seem to find the softest spots and blankies.

Sparkle said...

I almost missed Hunny too! You two are making me sleepy. I think I will take a nap now.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sweet sleep! Love the napping places you two chose!

Asta said...

Ms Peach
you and hunny Bunny know the pawfect way to spend the late aftewnoon..it's past tea time, and befow dinnew..I think it's an excellent thing to do
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Hello dear friends, I love so much to see you relaxed at 6 o´clock in the cozy cottage.
We srolled back and are so much impressed by the eternal water video.
I´ll show that Steffen when he is back in the afternoon. He´ll mail to Cole today.

Have a great day!!!
Stefanie with Luna, Luzie, Olli and Findus!

Lorraine said...

Oh lovely photos of you and hunny bunny Ms. Peach. I woke at 6:30 this morning but then, despite George's insistence that I get up and feed him, I fell back asleep and had an unusually vivid morning dream. He finally woke me from that at 9:00 -- so it was a sleepy day here too. Rainy and cooler thank goodness.

Enjoy your day and Hugs to Mommy.
Lorraine