MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, November 27, 2009

A THANKFUL FRIDAY...

I am thankful that I still get to sleep in my dome...mommy took away the litter and gave me paper towels in case I have an accident. I have been real good so far and using the garage litter box. SO mommy put my heated pad under the towels...I am happy... A plate of turkey to share with Scrappy Cats two black kittens...
The Elusive Kitten is licking his chops....
Mommy and Lapdaddy had a small dinner by themselves...
Ahhhhh turkey makes me sleeeeeeeepy.........
A flock of purple finches came to visit today and helped themselves to a bounty of dogwood berries...
We have three trees full so I hope they come back...
Today I am still thankful for so many things...that mommy loves me so much and gives me 15 sleeping spots to chose from...that she is patient with my eccentric ways...that I get Fancy Feast while Hunny Bunny eats dry munchie crunchies...that I will be 17 years old in January and Cole still thinks I am beautiful...that I have a wonderful husband cat in Mickey Moonshine...that mommies let me play in her bag of turkey feathers and best of all, that she did not get mad at me when I jumped up on the kitchen counter and landed right smack dab in the middle of her dinner plate and scooted peas all over the counter and splashed gravy all over the walls and my furs! She just said I was a dizzy old acrobatic cat and washed my paws off. Geeeze she could of just let me lick it off!!

16 comments:

The Dutchess said...

You are such a sweet Peach...so good to hear you are happy...:))

We love Luna said...

Sweet Misses Peach, this post is really adorable!
Thank you so much for your always beautiful posts and for your friendship!It's really important to me!
Love your blog!
purrs
Luna

Jans Funny Farm said...

Miss Peach, you're a card. We all laughed at your ingenious way to steal your mom's dinner.

Tina T-P said...

That was a great idea your mommie came up with Misses Peach. I'm glad things are going well and that you had a Happy Thanksgiving in the Cozy Cottage! XOX T.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Miss Peach those are such grand things to be thankful for!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

So lovely to see you so happy, when I first started blogging you were not so well. It has been a joy to see you blossom back to full health.. I am so glad that you have your lovely mum and dad and Cole to look after and to give you the pampering that you deserve.. Hugs GJ xx

Tink said...

What a lovely post, dearest Miss Peach!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Haha, we love the vision of you landing in your mummy's dinner!!'

Anonymous said...

You really jumped on the peas and got gravy on the wall? I am glad you are feeling good in your dome with the heat.

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Liebe Peachy, die Dinge, über die man sich am meisten freut, sind meistens die die kein Geld kosten. Ich freue mich so, dass Du das auch erkannt hast. Glück ist kostenlos, das kann man nicht kaufen.
Wir hoffen, Ihr hattet ein schönes Thanksgiving-Fest. Truthahn! Wie lecker. Den gibt es bei uns dann Weihnachten, aber auch Gans.
Liebe Grüße und einen gemütlichen und schönen 1. Advent im Cozy Cottage.
Birgit und die drei Pelznasen

Anonymous said...

Absulutely Precious, this post and you and your Mommy,Misses Peach! Love you,-Valery

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha! My female human would have gone mad, if I would have jumped in the dinner. That is great that you have a warm thing under your blankie to keep you warm.
Love

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You and I could be perfect room mates Peachiepuffpants. I have been climbing on the furniture and on the half walls. It makes mom nervous.

I am so very thankful of your friendship Peachie. I wish I could keep my bed right next to yours. Mom discovered that sometimes I .... well, once, I peed on my blankie.. probably in my sleep. so now she puts plastic under my blankies. I had to have a bath on Wednesday. It was okay.

I am so glad that you are feisty, like me. we are persistent and that makes us perfectly curlywonderful!
much love to you and your mommy and daddy.
Love and purr always
Princurlypants

Shaggy and Scout said...

My goodness you still have a bit of the scamp in you don't you Peach! That was cool jumping in the food!!!!
Such a precious picture of the kitties enjoying their turkey, bless your momma for taking care of them!
We guess your mommy figured "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" in regards to you sleeping in the litter box. Glad you have your heaty pad and are now ultra comfy!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sounds like a good solution to the 'dome' bed! Hope it continues to work!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

The Elisive Kitten is a dead ringer for Hunny Bunny!

Thank goodness you are out of the litterbox! We bet where you arenow is so much more comfortable!

We think its kinda funny that you jumped in your Moms plate.