MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

CAT ART SUNDAY ON THE FIRST ADVENT

Tonight we light the first Advent candle. It seems so early this year as time is racing by. We just ate turkey and now we are making out our wish lists for Christmas. My list will have Party Mix and a plea for homes for each and every kitty who needs one. That some angels gather up all the strays and put them in Santa Claws sled so he can place them in their forever homes. Homes that have warm cozy fireplaces and saucers of milk, dishes of kitty kibble, clean litter boxes and soft squishy laps to sit on...that is my dearest wish. Maybe they can start with Hunny Bunny....oh that was not gracious of me I am afraid...sorry mommy but out of the meows of cats comes the truth. This pretty Victorian kitty tag came in a sketchbook that mommy got yesterday from her art club...I think she looks just like Hunny Bunny...what do you think?
Hunny Bunny admiring the cat art down low on the wall by the dinner tray....
Pretty soon the kittens will be snuggled all sound in their bed while visions of sugarmousies dance in their heads....
Many thanks to dear Ann at Zoolatry for our newly decorated Christmas cottage!! See me on the chimney watching Santa Claws?
I am wishing all of you a wonderful first December week...

11 comments:

We love Luna said...

Oh sweet friend,
This post is so lovely, my mommy also had the candles here in my place wishing love and peace for all of us.
Good luck with your list, I liked it a lot.
Also I need to say that decorated Christmas cottage is perfect, very charming!
God bless you
purrs and love
Luna - We love Luna

Anonymous said...

Oh Misses Peach!-LOL I loved your very honest post , it made me giggle about Hunny bunny--but I would love to take her & give her a good home- I just am a little unsure if Stormy & Fancy would accept her- and also if she sheds much furs, Mr Michael would sneeze!--anyway, I just think your Mommys blog is such a blessing to so many-- & that your Xmas wishes will all come true! How are you liking your new dome bed with the fresh papers and heating pad to sleep on?Love,Valery

Hansel said...

When we have a house- if you still have bunny, we would love to take her. Unfortunately i don't know WHEN we will have a house- hopefully this upcoming year. She's gorgeous and we love her.

Luna und Luzie said...

Happy first Advent to all of yu in the cozy cottage!!!!
We love to read and watch pictures of you in far America and wish to drink a virtuel cup of tea with you, sharing Whiskas or Felix food with the cats.

Have a great time and stay warm friends !!!
love and hugs and purrrs
Luna, Luzie, Olli and all the others here in northern Germany!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was lovely Miss Peach. Yes, I cannot believe it is advent already. Where does the time go?

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Beautiful beautiful post.. Hugs Gj xx

Unknown said...

We are wishing you a wonderful week, too! We are thinking that you should make room for Hunny Bunny in your house because there is room and there is extra love and we think that the other homes out there should get their kitties from a shelter.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THis is a lovely post. That Hunny Bunny is very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Hunny Bunny is such a beauteous pure white lady cat... she deserves a home with lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach, the Cottage looks good, and so do you in the blue collage!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm just thinks Hunny Bunny is adorable!!! And you are being so good and sharing with her!