MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

rt;0oddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Mommy here, "OK that is the title that Miss Peach typed in while I was fixing her dinner for her. I don't know what she was trying to tell you, but maybe one of you can read catspell? Maybe she was telling you about the 'Bridal Cat Tea and Spa Day' I am going to host for her next Monday on the special wedding blog I made for her and Mickey? There will be more details to follow but since she let the cat out of the bag, please consider yourself invited!" Miss Peach here, "It has been raining here in the high desert for two days now and we welcome it but not the cold that comes along. So far we have not had a nice warm autumn at all! No Indian Summer! I am not ready to come inside yet but it is too chill in the auntieroom now. All I want to do is sit in my Lapdaddy's lap under the nice warm fleecy. That works out fine while he is reading his book. Things don't go my way when the laptop computer comes out and I get bonked in the head with it. Mommy said I should find a proper sleeping spot, but I don't care for all her choices...laps are just best, and frying pans, daisy planters, paper bags, boxes, litter boxes, armchair pouches, in boxes, dryers, laundry baskets, suitcases, but laps are best!"

19 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Variety is the spice of life Miss Peach! I think you are a pro at mixing it up!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Looks to me as though you have got a brilliant array of sleeping spots there Miss Peach.. But I agree Laps are the best.. Hugs GJ x

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Peachy! I think perhaps you might like it, if you told your Mommy that you would like a paper sack house again with a soft blanketed floor, for just a little while. After that , remember you will be married, & Mr. Micky will cuddle you & keep you warm.big, Strong Mancats raidiate a lotta heat, & some like to cuddle.lol

which yr./October issue of victoria magazine is your Mommy reading with you? I am looking for the October 1998 issue, to show you my dream house, that I want to have built for us oneday- It is the perfect victoran home of my dreams!It is near the Ocean and is so pretty it was in the movie when I first saw it,called"Practical Magic." Anyway- I just found out that is featured also in the October 1998 victoria magazine! So I am trying to find an issue of it ,for my collction-.Have your Mommy look up that victorian house, I think that a floor plan like that , you and Micky & Lapdaddy & Karla could live in there,too & even have separate quarters.--Love,Valery

Parker said...

Laps are the very best Miss Peach!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We understand about the weather. We have had one day of sun this month! We might get another one later this week! Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

You are 100% right Miss Peach! Laps are best! And we think you are one of the purrtiest LadyCats the we "know". We're looking forward to your wedding blog!!!

Mrs Mac said...

oH GORGEOUS mISS peACH! (ooPS cap lock- sorry about that!)

I am trying to draw you, and so popped in to see some photo's of you for reference.... and ta-daarr! Wonderful pic's in the top post. But I think I shall scroll through anyway, just for the sheer luxury of time spent with your lovely fuzziness.

=)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Miss Peach those are wonderful pictures - and I think that laps are the best place to nap - I understand why you prefer it!

It is so exciting to read that your mommy is starting a whole blog just for your wedding - it is going to be the event of the year!

L. Alida said...

Oh Miss Peach, I love seeing you in all of your napping spots! My favorite is with you and Mommy Karla. The two of you together just warms my heart. How I long for a kitty who will snuggle in my arms again. I love my 4 dearly and truly! But, they will not cuddle for long with me.
I can't wait for the wedding blog. How fun!
Mommy Karla that issue of Victoria looks so pretty. I miss the older Victoria. Is there a way to order them? I guess I'm longing for the past today; old magazines and my sweet old kitty... My heart has been hurting for her so much.
I have written a book again. Have a super happy and cozy day!
Love,
Lorianna

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are starting to worry about you out there on the porch, but we know when the time is right you will move inside and snuggle by the fireplace.
We had snow here and it is so cold. Mom worries for Zolie even though she has a nice warm place to sleep and plenty of food from us. We hate the thought of her braving another sub zero winter.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sunshine !!!!!!!!!
Good to hear about the 'special spa day' :) My sisfurs are excited!!!!!
I must confess that I like laps too!!! Other places are good too as long as they are comfy and soft and warm :) heehee
WE are having a bit of cold,rainy weather too :o
Mom says it will be better next week :)
Now!! Go find Lapdaddy and demand his lap!!!
Hugs & Kisses,Mickey

meemsnyc said...

A spa and tea party! Totally fun!

Elin said...

Wow! So many spot to snooze!

:)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We love all your special sleeping spots.....but I (Orion) agree with you...laps are best.

Ariel said...

Awww I love the photos and you look so lovely in all your sleeping spots...Hugs

Motor Home Cats said...

Miss Peach, you look so comfy cozy curled up asleep all over the place. We agree tho - laps are the best.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

We agree that laps are the best (well, when we want them, that is, not necessarily when Momma wants them).

It's been rainy and cold here, too. Good reason to stay in and keep warm and cozy!

Have a nice weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar

Sweet Purrfections said...

Miss Peach, you have so many sleeping places to choose from.

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

Miss Peach, you and Rosemary JOY! have the same idea. No matter where I am or when I sit down she is right there to jump up. She especially loves it when I am covered with a blanket and she can get underneath and snuggle in...