MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last CAT ART SUNDAY as a single ladycat!

Oh there are no bad witches!!
Mommy said this painting reminds her of her and me...we are both redheads after all and we love purple.
Tiny ATC's to greet the spooky season with....
All of these cheerful cards came from mommies CCCC crazy cat card club. BOO!!!!!!!
Some needlework mommy made a squillion years ago...she still loves looking at it. It is kind of a self portrait she says.
A festive Halloween mantle....oh just let me play with the fevers a little bit mommy please?!
Do you like my pumpkin cat patch?
Next Sunday I will be married, so this is my last single CAT ART SUNDAY! YEAH! Next week I will be Mrs. Peach Armstrong!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow the big day is coming!You deserve all happiness in this world sweetie!
adorable artwork, your mommy is soooo talented!I loved those cards!
You look so beautiful!
Happy Sunday
purrs and love
Luna - We love Luna

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh we loved seeing all the good witches. We likes witches. ~S,S,C & F

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Wonderful witch pictures and great cards.

Elin said...

WOnderful stuffs!

Me still purrrrs & Pray for the boy!

:)

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh, look at all these artful cards!!! Your Mommie is sooo talented. Love the seasonal mantle.
The witch graffic is wonderful, Peachielein.
How excited that sounds, the last Cat Art Sunday as a single!
We hope, Cole feels better now and is back home soon.

love and purrs
Luna, Luzie and Olli

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You were lovely dressed up as a pretty little witch!

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Hallo Ihr Lieben, wie traumhaft sieht Euer Kaminsims denn aus? So viele schöne Karten! Bei uns kennt man das noch nicht, dass man zu Halloween Karten schreibt.
Und sooo viele Karten hat Mommie geschrieben. Was für eine große Arbeit!
Eine knappe Woche noch Junggeselling, Peachy! Dann ab ins Land der Träume. Wo wird geflittert?
Liebe Grüße von Bonnie und Birgit
Maxi und Nicki sind hier noch nicht wieder aufgetaucht. Sie haben bestimmt dicke Köpfe ;-)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

It will be here in a whisker.. I just love all the art and decorations. I especialy love the little ginger cat with flowers.. Hugs GJ xx

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sunshine!!!!!!!
My sweet, of course there are no bad witches ;) You would be a very cute one :) I love all the cards you have.
Mom wishes she could make cards like that! hahaha
This will be a long week! I cannot wait until Saturday :o
Take care my sweet!!!!!!
Until Saturday,Mickey Moonshine

Asta said...

Miss Peach
My Dadi was a wed head too, and so is my hooman sissie and my bff Lacie loves puwple. You must be sooo excited. Don't fowget to west befowe the big day!
Ilove all those bootiful cawds
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are all great pictures but I love the one of you the best Miss Peach - I can't believe it is less than 1 week til your wedding!