MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

ATTENTION ALL MANCATS!!!!!

It is going to be a weekend of fun for the mancats this time so I hope to see you at Mickey's Bachelor Party on the wedding blog. Click the invite to teleport over. Please plan to bring your PJ's because there will be a sleep over...mommy will not allow any teleporting home under the influence! You can leave after a good breakfast...

9 comments:

We love Luna said...

only mancats???? ;)

Hey sweetie, I loved this template, sooo Halloween, so cute!
purrs and love
Luna

Hansel said...

woooo hooo we so excited! can i bring ben or leave him homes?

Anonymous said...

We just want to say we had such a loverfurly time at your party, Miss Peach! Mom's getting your gift this weekend! :o) And, our brudder, King, will be going to the the catchelor pawty!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cool! We will send Kirby over.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Perhaps I could jump out of a ham? Of course Latte might not like that...

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh I have been waiting for this I will be there.. Just try and stop me.. Hugs GJ xx

Motor Home Cats said...

We will come in our Mom will let us. Thank you for the invitation.

Tavi and Cody

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Oh, than I will give a info quick to Nicki and Maxi... ;-)
Hugs, Birgit

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow - I am glad you said mancats - I think it sounds to wild for the almost mancats - that means Barney will have to stay home - but Lola will be there to keep him company. The rest of the boys think it is a great idea!