MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09~09~09 NEIN NEIN NEIN NO NO NO

OH NO!!! This date is 09~09~09! That means nein nein nein in German, or no no no. That is exactly what happened last night to me. Could I get on to my computer? NO. Could I make a blog post? NO. Could I visit any of my dear friends? NO! But today my Lapdaddy fixed it for us so we can post after all. Better late than never...so here is our picture. This is me saying, "NO!" to the Elusive kitten of Hunny Bunny. We still do not know if it is a boy or girl cat because it runs from us all the time. But it is curious and always stops by and meowz at me. I think it wants to be friends with me, but I don't want to yet. I think it was just nosy to see what I got from my friend Luna in Germany. Her kidbean Max sent me some catnip and a handfelted mousie. I know you might think that I am stingy, but come back Friday and see what I did with the mousie...Friday will be my last day posting for a week because my beans will be sailing on a big ship from Seattle to Alaska. I will teleport over to my beloved Mickey and spend the week making our wedding plans for October.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good your home & o.k.!- I was getting concerned as I didn't know when you were leaving on your trip and you usually would post that you were. I'm glad all is well,-- Miss you,-Love,Valery

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hunny Bunnies kitty looks so much like her! And we hope Hunny Bunny is doing well.

We are glad you got your computer fixed.

We hope your beans trip goes by quickly so you don't miss them too much.

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh, now we are really curious what you did with the mousie.....

Nein,nein nein ??? Hehehe never thought about that, how fun.

Love the picture with the nosy cat outside. Surely she´ll play with you!

Love
Luna, Luzie, Olli and Stefanie

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Du bist doch nicht geizig, Peachy. Nur Katzenminze aus Germany würde ich auch für mich behalten. Ehrlich.
1 Woche auf große Fahrt. Wir werden Deine Posts vermissen. Bestimmt. Kommt gesund zurück, damit im Oktober die große Hochzeit stattfinden kann.
Liebe Grüße, B-N-M + Birgit

Anonymous said...

Oh that little kittie of Hunny Bunny's sure is a nosie little thing! We fink she/he wants to be yer furriend! We sure would!!! Enjoy the "nip!!!

Rene said...

Hunny Bunny looks so interested to meet you!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your mom is leaving you again? We hope she leaves you in charge!

Asta said...

Miss Peach
That special catnip looks like it was delicious..I hope you can become fwiends eventooally wif that cute kitty..I think the mowe fwiends the bettew.
I hope you Hoomans have a bootiful twip!!!and that you have a gweat time wif all the wedding plans
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We thought that was hunny bunny in the window.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Miss Peach--what glacier were you at in Alaska the last time? This might be where I go off to for awhile!

Anonymous said...

glad everythings back in order...see you after the cruise

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Who could ever say no to you??? Not us!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wait, who's that staring at you?!?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

very pretty picture of you Peachiepuff.
Hunny bunny's kitten wants to be your little helper I think.
Happy day to you dear <3

Ariel said...

Hello Dear Miss Peach,

What a very cute photo.Of course your not stingy.Your a sweet gentle ladycat and a lovely hostess...Hugs

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

When you're ready to be friends, we're sure that Hunny Bunny's kitten will be there.

Have a wonderful time visiting with Mickey,

Charlemagne and Tamar

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I just love that picture with the nosey kitty..

I hope your mum and dad have a brilliant time.. Mum says Alaska sounds very exotic...

Hugs GJ xx

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow it sounds like your beans are going to have a fun time, but we will miss you for the week you are gone! Have fun planning the wedding. And that kitten is very cute - boy or girl.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sunshine !!!!!
I must say, baby kitty looks very cute.Too bad that kitty is a scaredy cat.
I look forward to your Friday post and then your visit!! It will be such fun. We can go out to Peggy's Cove and look around and then dine there afterwards!! It will be such a fun week :)
Hugs & Kisses,Mickey

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach!-Are you really going to eat supper with Mr. Micky at "Peggy's Cove"? Wow, that sounds very Romantic- & I heard they have Dancing there until the wee hours of the morning. I am glad that you & Micky can be alone for a while, that scrappy cat and a few others won't give you much Privacy. I am excited to see your Mommys Friday post , & I am so glad that she & your lapdaddy get to go on an Alaskan cruise to celebrate & relax about all of their miracles and good fortune that they have had this past year.Love you all, -Valery