MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, July 27, 2009

WADDLE CONTEST!!!

Please take a moment to vote for the waddliest kitty on my side bar this week.
May I introduce my friends and contestants to you below.
You will not know any of these kitties.
They belong to the artists of mommies CCCC~CRAZY FOR CATS CARD CLUB.
#1 Benjamin from Australia (foreign imported costa bundle cat) #2 Miss Peach (original Devonshire Rex doesn't shed much recycled cat) I just have a dainty girlish waddle.
#3 Buddy (a moggy stray played hard to catch for a year, now waits at the door for love and food kind of a cat)
#4 Cairo (loved by his mommy Cee)
#5 Tucker (grass lover kitty beloved by his mommy Rene)
#6 Sundance (loves to lay in the Washington sunbeams beloved kitty of Rubber Claws)
#7 Bailey ~ Australia (another imported foreign exotic cost a bundle cat)
#8 Gray Stray Kitty (what can I say...just a normal, lookin for love in all the right places now kind of a cat)
#9 Boris ~ New Zealand (lives with his sister Bella who catches eels for a living in the family pond)
#10 Angus ~ New Zealand (lives with Boris and Bella the eel catcher!)

We hope this started off your Monday with a smile...keep wearing it for the rest of your life!

22 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WHAT CUTE KITTY WADDLES!!!! Some of them are bigger than Seaborne!!! WOWSIE!!! Thanks for starting off my day with a smile!!!


Love, Auntie Deb

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, p.s. Glad I didn't win the contest! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some B~I~G kitties! We pondered over who we thought has the biggest waddle and our vote goes to (drum roll pleaz)...
Boris

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I can't believe you would have put yourself on there Miss Peach. I am also happy to say that I was not on there! YEAH.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

There are a lot of contestants.

Anonymous said...

What a great bunch of cats...so hard to choose!

Daisy said...

Ahhhh, so much waddle-y cuteness! It was tough, but I had to vote for Bailey!

Anonymous said...

Whew! Lucy is very happy that she was not in the waddle contest. They are all cuties and all deserve to win!

Luna und Luzie said...

Our favorite is Boris...maybe because he looks a little like Olli.

All are very cute cats.

purrs
Luna, Luzie and Olli

L. Alida said...

Oh Miss Peach, I do not think you are waddle-ly at all! All of you kitties are so adorable. I'm sure the two stripey boys in the garden are thrilled to be getting such good food to make them waddle. :)
Toeshee is very waddle-ly too. He is so heavy!
I couldn't decide who had the most waddle in your contest. This will take some thought... :)
Thank you and Mommy Karla for the smiles. Did Mommy Karla make those iced mocha's? They look wonderful!
I had an upset tummy for over half the weekend and now something cool and creamy like that looks good. (my "stoopid" medicine causes tummy upset)
I hope you are having a lovely day and that a cool breeze finds you.
Lots of Love,
Lorianna

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh my goodness!!! Waddles galore!!! Meowm is in love with Bailey!

Motor Home Cats said...

We had to vote for Boris. His pose is awesome. We really don't think you should have included yourself on this list Miss Peach.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Shaggy and Scout said...

They are all good contestants.
We are voting for Boris, because we had a beloved guinea pig by that name.

The Florida Furkids said...

We voted for #1 'cause he's a Birman like US! We think you're too delicate and ladylike to waddle!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

That are cute! I cast my vote.

Mrs Mac said...

LOL!! Oh my, I think Figs would have won this! LOL!!! Her belly swung from side to side as she ran up the garden!! THank you for such sweet memories :)

I voted for Boris cos he has a toe-warming belly there, covering up his back feet! But it was a close thing!

Ms Peach you look just daintily purrfect there, no waddling.

Thank you for the offer of a medallion punch! So lovely of you! I do have one more, a square one.

Under chin tickles!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh my goodness, what cute kitties and adorrrrable descriptions too, hahaha cost a bundle kitty, that would be Pierro (Caesar and I were a two fer one) I voted for the biggest waddle but all of them are worthy of love and lots of squeezy cuddles.
love and purr to my curlywaddlegirl from your best curlysisterkinsPrinnie

ps: mom has not been feeling too great probably the weather+Lizzie in France for soooo long, too long, but we sure do love coming here for a smile.

Amy & the house of cats said...

That was tough to pick - I was trying to decide between Angus and Boris - very difficult indeed!

And Miss Peach, we haven't had a chance yet to thank you with the help on the auction for Shadow - I am so far behind on everything so I wanted to post my big thanks while I had the chance!

Ariel said...

There all so cute yet my vote goes to Bailey.

The Feathered Nest said...

Ohmygoodness!!!! Such precious pudgieness!!!! Benjamin and Bailey have our vote sweet Peach!!! Tell mom thanks for the link to Nancy's new blog ~ hugs and love, Chester & Thelma

The Crew said...

Wow, looking at these makes me feel downright svelte!

Max S

PS I voted!

Poppy Q said...

Miss Peach, does those kiwi cats have a blog? I would love to read if they have.

Poppy Q