MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

CAT ART SUNDAY

When I first saw these photos I could not believe my eyes!
A butterfly with CLEAR wings!
My Mickey Moonshine has a royal visitor...
Derby's mommy snapped this wonderful Monarch butterfly...
What type of exotic butterfly is this?
Sunflowers are in full bloom right now...
have you seen a sunflower butterfly yet?

What is your favorite butterfly? Ours is the Mourning Cloak...
Just when the CATerpillar thought it came to the end of it's life....
it turned into a beautiful butterfly!

Have a wonderful Sunday and keep your eye out for a butterfly...!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow they are some pretty piktures!
I would not chase any of those butterflies coz they are too pretty to accidentally hurt.
The clear wings?? what's happened to them?!?!
And how did that kitty get the butterfly disease? Should I be worried? :))
Happy Sunday! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!! <3
Look at the exquisite butterflies!!!!
Such lovely creatures too :) We have seen some this year,but not the really special ones. That is OK as the regular ones are quite pretty too :)
I had such fun at the wedding ! It was even better to share it with you.You looked beautiful in your dress too :)
A wonderful place to have a wedding :)
Hugs & Kisses,Moonshine <3

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We love all butterflies. i have never seen a clear butterfly. where do they live? hmmmm.
I hope you have a beautiful butterfly filled day. They are so fun to watch.
We hardly see humming birds here but mom saw one yesterday. That was a great thing!
purrrs to you Peachysisterkins

Marian said...

What wonderful see-thru butterflies!!! We would like to have some of those in our yard. Have a good day!!!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Ari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Copito said...

What beautiful pictures, Peachie!

You are invited at my birthday party tomorrow!!!

Kisses ='·'=

Kyanite said...

Just stopping by to say Hi sweet cousin - it's first time on-line for 5+ days!
TY for your caring comments -
I'm sure I will be back soon.
I just need time.

Love
Blue

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, the clear butterfly is exquisite! My favorite is Painted Lady butterflies, since that is the type I raised.

Mo and The Purries said...

Those are very pretty pictures, Miss Peach.
One of my favorite butterflies is a very tiny blue one called a Spring Azure.
luv,
Not The Mama

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oooooh, we love butterflies. They are so pretty.

We finally posted the nekkid fridge photos. Thanks for participating in helping to dress him.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That butterfly with clear wings is very cool!!!

Thank you for the lovely message....it made Meowms day. She is missing her soldier friend and feeling a bit blue.

L. Alida said...

Good evening my Dear Ones. I have been colouring in butterflies on my stamp project today!
When I see them fluttering in the distance I imagine that they are faeries.
Miss Peach, did you have fun with your Mickey Moonshine at the wedding?
I bet you two danced all night. ;)
Where have you been sleeping lately? The velvet pillow, the sunporch, or the hot/cold bag? I hope you are feeling Peachy Perfect!
Karla, I found another fun magazine. It's called Rubber Stamp Madness. It's full of fun ideas. The website is www.rsmadness.com.
Stamping doesn't hurt my hands too much. I think because I don't need to use my fingers as much.
I haven't been visiting my blogging friends much this past week and I feel bad about it. I just have been so out of sorts. Maybe next week will be better.
I think of you and your little kitty so much! Have some nice snuggle time and know that I love you.
Always,
Lorianna

Karen Jo said...

The butterfly with clear wings is exquisite. I love all butterflies, but my favorite is the tiger swallowtail. I don't see as many of them as I used to.