MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

SATISFIED ON SATURDAY

Today I will just stay in my IN BOX upside down...seems a fitting thing to do on a chilly gray day.


Mommy is happy that her roses are in bloom. They grow all tussled over the arbor. Thorn less and very fragrant plus shade tolerant...Zephirine Drouhin the perfect rose! Take a few home for your mommies!

Mommy loves hostas!
The beautiful Mother's Day roses are hanging to dry on the patio. You can click to see the temperature on the clock..it is chilly yet for May...

Oh what a wonderful day I had visiting with so many of you yesterday. You all made my Blogoversary a very special day for me and I thank you all for you kind and gentle words. The Luau in Italy was so fun! The {{{HUGGATHON}}} in Bonnie's memory will spread warmth into every corner!

12 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh Miss Peach. We are sorry we missed your big day yesterday. Could we come in for a quick cup of tea now? We brought you some violets as those are about the only flowers in bloom just yet here. It either those or dandylions. We didn't want to come empty handed. You are a joy and we are so happy and blessed to have you as a friend.

{{{{{{{warm and gentle hugs}}}}

Shade and Goldie

Ramses said...

After Victor and his family, you are the next person I thought of when passing around the hugs Miss Peach! :) So here's my extra special Peachy {{{hug}}} just for you! :)

Purrs,

Ramses

PS: My Mummy loves hostas too! :)

Kyanite said...

Dear Cousin,
Please, please forgive me for missing your blog anniversary.
I am sooo sorry!
But after an unfortunate incident yesterday I didn't do any 'visiting'!

I love the pink roses & will treasure the rose quartz bracelet.
And, am so pleased you're displaying my blue birthday rose.

Had to smile @ seeing Jacksons & mine's photo too. He would have been that embarrassed if you'd posted the 'Kiss' one!!!
He & J1 are so special, I wish you too could met them in person.

Can't remember if I ever said TY for my lovely blue Hawaiian postcard.

Special friends like you make blogging so worth while.
Even though today I'm so sad & once again thinking of leaving blogland.
Why?
Because, I've had to say no to rehoming a little Welsh Terrier because my life is such a mess.
Please keep this to yourself as only Jackson, and 'neice' Molly & 'nephew' Taffy knew about it. And the latter two, are now very upset with me because I've let me down. The rest of my 'doggy' blogging friends would also feel the same way.

Love, gentle strokes & tickles to you.
Blue

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!! <3
So nice to see you having a good snooze :)
Your roses are very pretty!! Roses do not bloom here until late June. Your temperature is cool! You would think you were in Nova Scotia! Hahahaha!!
I am having a snooze on my bloo pillow waiting to see if the sun will come out after all the rain Friday :)

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Purrs Moonshine

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Miss Peach, Mommy enjoyed your message. She WOULD LOVE to come and pick you up for a good snuggle! We Do consider you family! We love you very much!!!

(((((HUGSSSSS))))) from all the Taylor CatSSSSS!

The Furry Fighter said...

dear Miss Peach - i am sorry I missed your Blogoversary (I was at the vet) but I am now sending you many happy purrs for your special day. Castle sends you a extra-special headbump too xxx

L. Alida said...

Sweet Miss Peach and Dear Karla. I'm so very sorry I missed your blogoversary yesterday. I am sad about not stopping by and my heart is hurting. Billie is very sick. I am doing my best to care for her until I can get her to the vet. Her illness is making her very messy and I am having to bathe her which is not easy. My family isn't helping much... :(
I am fearing the worst. I will try to talk about it on my blog.
I'm so sorry about your friend Bonnie. Karla you and Peach are the one ray of sunshine for me right now and I thank you so much!
I am sending you loving thoughts and am so grateful that I found you last Fall.
Love Always,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what lovely roses you have Miss Peach. Do you get to go smell them?

Hugs

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, you are so tiny and elegant all curled up there!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those roses are gorgeous!!!! So pretty tumbiling down in a big mass like that!!
Miss P you are so pretty in the in box!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Max -
El Presidente II
I live in Toronto, Canada.
You are really cute..Do you want to visit me?
-Cheers.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Miss Peach, we certainly have to stop by to give you and your humans {{{{{HUGS}}}}} from all of us at JFF, in memory of Bonnie Underfoot.