MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

CAT ART SUNDAY WITH A TROPICAL FLAIR!

Mommy and the Lapdaddy just told me some bad news! Next month at this time they will be in Hawaii for a week!!!! Not bad enough that I have to be home alone during play night, now I have to be alone for a whole week!! Some thing about a wedding anniversary and a birthday on the same day.....
I would like to swim in the azure seas like a meerkitty, and pick azaleas to put behind my ear! Then drink nipteenies and sunbathe on lounge chairs!
I have already been practising how to pose properly...
what's that mommy, I forgot my what??

On this Sunday I give a special thank you for the miracle asked for and received...Miral and Momo are improving after their brush with very ill health. God is a mighty God who loves us more than we will ever know.
Thank you for your visits...I treasure each one of them. Mommy is sorry she is so busy with the Play at the moment. It is all she can do just to make my posties each day and help me rush to trouble spots where I might be needed. We hope to visit each of you again when quiet times return to the cozy cottage real soon.

18 comments:

Daisy said...

Good swimsuit model pose, Miss Peach! I wish your mom and dad did not have to leave you alone for a week. But I think the time will fly and you will be reunited in no time at all.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
What, you alone for a week!!!!!
Never!! You have too many friends that love you to ever be alone!! I will simply teleport over to keep you company. We can also go visit our friends too!
It is a joyous occasion thet your Mom & Lapdaddy will be celebrating.
We will celebrate in our own fashion :)
Purrs & Headbutts,Moonshine Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Dear Miss Peach:

We made this graphic for you and Mickey. The Mick, in his absent minded mancat way has likely forgotten to pass it on. I hope you like it.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Well, I have missed your bloggie too MissPeach. Mommie spends most of her day running up and down the stairs.
A week in Hawaii sounds like a purrrfect anniversary for your mom and dad. I think you will be well cared for and we are here to visit!
Love always and forever Prinnie

Beethoven said...

Oh dear...a whole week?
You can come over and play with us Miss Peach. I know lots of play!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Here you go, one trip to the beach. Be sure to take sunscreen, wouldn't want to get burned...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetheart, please eat when they are away this time! We are worried about you after what happened previously!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah tropics. I should love to be there rather than here in the snow! Who has heard of snow in Seattle when it's the end of MARCH?!

meemsnyc said...

How cute those swimsuit poses are. I see you are practicing well! Hehe.

L. Alida said...

Oh honey, you must be sure to eat all of your stinky goodness that your kitty sitter gives you! A wedding anniversary in Hawaii! How romantic and wonderful! Warm tropical air sounds lovely. I'm so glad that Miral and Momo are feeling better. Let's keep hope alive. No more kitty illness! Have a really restful Sunday Peachie! I love you!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Parker said...

Oh No! A whole week! Too bad you can't crawl in the suitcase and go with them!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

One cute post! Love the lounging kitties with the pawsome bikinis and the meerkitty.

A week in the sunshine - how wonderful! I'll come and keep you company if I'm well enough to teleport :)

The Cat Realm said...

That was a nice pose of you Miss Peach! How wonderful for your humans to go to Hawai'i - it is a magical place!
Can we come over and trash the house with a wild party when they are gone?????
Karl
We are sooooooo happy that Miral and Momo are doing better! Thank you for your support!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We are sorry you won't be able to accompany them to Hawaii. Hopefully they will bring you home a souvenir!

Jans Funny Farm said...

A week? You're going to be alone for A WEEK? Are you planning to visit friends, party - we know you wouldn't party wild - or have daily community teas while they're gone? We hope they have a suitable diversion planned for you so the time will fly while they are off celebrating.

KitKat said...

Oh, Peachy, so sorry that you are going to be alone a WH0LE week!!!Yet, Karla and Lapdaddy need to celebrate a joyous occasion in Hawaii. I am sure you will be fine sweetie. I will be thinking of you so much during that time.
Kissies and purrs,
Normie, your special friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, a vacation to Hawaii! My darling sister, congratulations to your precious Mommy and Lapdaddy on their upcoming anniversary!

I know you will miss them while they're gone, but I will teleport over to share some sistersnuggles with you, and Dorydoo will come, too, to learn from you how better to be a lady *smile*. MaoMao will come, too, and spaz around to make you laugh, and Brainball will come to do his patrols and so you can take naps in his floof.

All us Ballicai love you dear heart! So many warm fuzzy sistersnuggles and warm purrs from your adoring Marilyn.

JEWELGIRL said...

I love Miss Peach's pose! A
happy kitty, that's what kitties
lives are supposed to be!
Love the multi swimsuits graphic!
Very amusing! ha ha!