MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

~~FIONA THE BOAT KITTY~~

WHO IS WHO???



Once upon a time there was a tiny white kitten that came to be in the animal shelter. My brother in law knew I was looking for the purrrfect cat for a very special couple. Our Pastor and his wife were getting ready to sail their boat down the Pacific coast and round to Mexico into the Sea of Cortez. They wanted a kitty for company on the long journey ahead.
As I carried the tiny fuzz ball in the palm of my hand, she purrrred softy. It was love at first sight for all of them! They took her home and named her Fiona.
That was three years ago and now they are home again. I can hardly wait to hear all about her adventures on the high seas! I do know that she fell into the ocean a few times. Oh the horror of it...thankfully she was always attached to her harness. I wonder if she ever saw any pirates:)
You might notice a close resemblance to our lovely Marilyn Monroew...I wonder if they are sisters? Such beauty doubled is almost overwhelming! WELCOME HOME FIONA!

14 comments:

Parker said...

A sea-going kitty! Fiona is very pretty!

Mickey's Musings said...

What a pretty cat! The adventures she must have had too.Wonder what her next adventure will be?

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Whoa! A sailing cat!! I bet Fiona has many good stories to tell. Thanks for sharing her pictures and history with us. I can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Fiona is a real cutie pie. I like hearing how kitties get their forever homes. Fiona and Marilyn are both lovely and mirror images of each other.

Daisy said...

Wow! It sounds like Fiona had many exciting adventures at sea. She is very beautiful.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my she must've run into some pirates in her sea farin experience. What a beautismoso ( I think I just made up a new word!)kitty!

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach,

What a lovely story.Fiona is a very beautiful kitty and she does look like Marilyn.I bet she has alot of wonderful stories about the sea .

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach,

Please go to my blog mom made a blingee of you :)

Gretchen said...

It so amazing that Fiona and Marilyn are look-a-likes. I'm glad Fiona wasn't eating by sharks.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, darling sister Peachy! I am so excited to meet Fiona! She is very beautiful, and wouldn't that be something if she were my sister! *smile*

She sounds delightfully adventurous, too -- I would love to make friends with her and snuggle close and listen to all the exciting stories she would be able to tell.

I give her a hearty welcome home! And a big sisterly hug, too. Thank you for introducing us, sweetheart!

Much love, and purrs and snuggles from your adoring sister,

Marilyn.

Karen Jo said...

Fiona does look a whole lot like Marilyn. She must have had many exciting adventures on her long voyage.

The Cat Realm said...

An actually sea-going kitty! WOW! She really looks like Marilyn, they are both beauties! I can't wait to hear some of her stories...
Karl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How exciting! A real sea-faring kitty! She is very beautiful and must have some wonderful stories to tell. :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Whoa, we haf dubbul vishun! We look forward to hearing about Fiona's sea faring adventchurs. We don't think any of us wood like to fall in da ocean!