MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~~~The Tenth Life~~~


~~ Hope is a blessing from above~~
No Heaven will not ever heaven be...
If my cat is not there to welcome me...

6 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach,

This is very beautiful.I'm so sorry about Suzanne.Yet I know she and Buffy are friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

LZ said...

What a beautiful poem and painting. It is truly special and I've never seen it before. I know you must be very sad right now.

Love,
Kaze

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I've never seen this poem before but I really love it! You're such a sweet and caring sister! I asked Ben2 to be my Son. How do you feel about this? And I saw that you and Marilyn are Sister's now. Am I her Father of does she have a different one? I'm so confused.
I love you Peach and am so happy that I found you! You're such a poetic soul and have the sweetest things to say. Have a wonderful day dear one!

Love,
Daddy

Daisy said...

I know Suzanne is trying out her new wings and having fun playing at the Bridge. But I still miss her so.

Anonymous said...

*smile*, you are such a loving sister, Miss Peach -- a lovely tribute.

and this...

No Heaven will not ever heaven be...If my cat is not there to welcome me...

...I know my humans agree wholeheartedly with.

How sweet, Oscar, that you asked Ben2 to be your son! He sounds like a wonderful kitty. As for me, I have a human Daddy but not a kitty Daddy.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.